Creative Seasonal Decor

Autumn has definitely arrived here in New England.

The foliage has finally reached Boston, gourds and pumpkins are nestled on doorsteps and in window boxes, I've broken out the riding boots and scarves - it's glorious!

I've been busy with a pumpkin project of my own... I'll post pictures as soon as it's complete (hopefully tonight).

But in the meantime, I stumbled across this fun project on Pinterest and had to share. It's a little reminiscent of my recent blog post 'For the love of succulents!', and a little bit of foreshadowing for my project to come.

Check out Cheryl's post over at Tidymom.net for details on how she made an Elegant Succulent Pumpkin Planter.

Perfect for the season!
~ Alicia

Comments

  1. I've never seen this done before; super cute!! I love how she painted it too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts